C-PLY™ BT600 T2,5 50K TRW40 is a 600 gsm biaxial carbon NCF, 0°/90°, 300 gsm/ply.
It is made using TRW40 multi compatible resin carbon fiber.
Plies are combined using a tricot stitch.
This reinforcement is paricularly adpated to the marine industry or parts which are resin infused.
Fibre(s): 50K TRW40
Number of filaments: 50K
Total weight: 600 gsm
Fibres orientation: 0°/90° (BT)
0°: 300 gsm
90°: 300 gsm
Assembly: Stitching Chain Polyester 2.5mm
Width(s): 125 cm
Roll Length: 100 ml
- Epoxy binder powdering: Powdering an epoxy binder will enhance products stability during cutting and preforming operations. The choice of a binder depends on the matrix compatibility and process conditions. Powdering weight ranges from 5 to 30g/m² and can be adapted to customer requirements (single side, double side) and product constructions.
- Veil and web: Various Veil (PES, Glass,…) or thin Web (CoPa,…) can be heat set or stitched for Stability, Aspect or Preforming purposes.
- Slitting services: Online slitting capabilities as narrow as 14 cm (5.5’’).
- Gap free technology, no resin rich areas.
- Non Crimp Fabric, better mechanical properties.
- Optimization of layer construction, cost savings.