C-WEAVE™ 280T4 3K HS is a 280 gsm carbon fabric. It has 7 warp threads/cm and 7 weft threads/cm. It is made using a 4/4 twill weave.
The thread is a 3K carbon thread (3000 filaments).
This reinforcement is used as a surface layer for applications where both appearance and deformation are important.
Fibre(s): FT300 40B
Number of filaments: 3K
Total weight: 280 gsm
Fibres orientation: 0°/90° (BT)
Warp : 7.0 ends/cm
Weft : 7.0 ends/cm
Pattern: Twill 4/4
Width(s): 125 cm - 127 cm in US
Roll Length: 100 ml
- Epoxy binder powdering: Powdering an epoxy binder will enhance products stability during cutting and preforming operations. The choice of a binder depends on the matrix compatibility and process conditions. Powdering weight ranges from 5 to 30g/m² and can be adapted to customer requirements (single side, double side) and product constructions.
- Veil and web: Various Veil (PES, Glass,…) or thin Web (CoPa,…) can be heat set or stitched for Stability, Aspect or Preforming purposes.
- Slitting services: Online slitting capabilities as narrow as 14 cm (5.5’’).
- Outstanding visual quality for cosmetic parts.
- Excellent fiber alignment and flat weft yarn insertion.
- Highly conformable Satin weaves available.
- Ideal for prepreg and infusion processes.