DIAGONAP™ DT 20.40.1.01 is a triaxial glass fabric comprising of three stitched plies. It has a total weight of 858 gsm. This reinforcement is primarily used in the Marine industry.
Total weight: 858 gsm
Fibres orientation: 0°/+45°/-45° (TL)
0°: 410 gsm
+45° : 205 gsm
-45° : 205 gsm
Assembly: Stitching Tricot Polyester
Width(s): 120 cm sides trimmed. 120 cm sub-multiple width is also possible.
Roll Length: 50 ml
- Improved equi-tension of fiber reinforcements.
- Optimizing reinforcement orientation.
- Increasing torsional strength.
- Mechanical strength isotropy.
- Good draping, ease of installation and impregnation.