DIAGONAP™ DX 2006/1 is a biaxial glass fabric comprising two superimposed and stitched layers with a 30 gsm glass web. It has a total weight of 468 gsm. The addition of a glass web helps to improve the surface appearance. This reinforcement is primarily used in the shipbuilding industry.
Total weight: 468 gsm
Fibres orientation: 0°/+45°/-45° (TL)
0°: 20 gsm
+45° : 205 gsm
-45° : 205 gsm
Nonwowen - Type: Glass
Nonwowen - Weight: 30 gsm
Assembly: Stitching Tricot Polyester
Width(s): 120 cm sides trimmed
Roll Length: 50 ml
- Improved equi-tension of fiber reinforcements.
- Optimizing reinforcement orientation.
- Increasing torsional strength.
- Mechanical strength isotropy.
- Good draping, ease of installation and impregnation.