DIAGONAP™ DXVC3135 is a biaxial glass/carbon fabric comprising of two stitched plies. It has a total weight of 729 gsm. This reinforcement is primarily used in the Marine industry.
Material(s): Carbon - Glass
Number of filaments: 12K
Total weight: 729 gsm
Fibres orientation: 0°/+45°/-45° (TL)
0°: 20 gsm
+45° : 312 gsm - 1200 tex
-45° : 312 gsm - 1200 tex
CSM1 Weight: 80 gsm
Assembly: Stitching Tricot Synthetic 4mm
Width(s): 120 cm sides trimmed. 120 cm sub-multiple width is also possible.
Roll Length: 50 ml
- Improved equi-tension of fiber reinforcements.
- Optimizing reinforcement orientation.
- Increasing torsional strength.
- Mechanical strength isotropy.
- Good draping, ease of installation and impregnation.