ROVICORE™ is our range of Core Materials. It is a reinforcement made with a synthetic non-woven core and chopped glass fibers mechanically stitched together. It can be used for all Closed Mold process needs.
- Easy to form in angles and more complex shapes. Time and Labor savings.
- Adaptable thickness.
- Core resilience and compressibility. To adapt to the different thicknesses of parts.
- Good surface aspect.
- High permeability of the synthetic core.
- Lack of chemical binder for a good impregnation of the reinforcement.
Because of its versatility, the ROVICORE™ line can be used to make a wide array of composite parts:
- With sandwich areas: single side ROVICORE™.
- When a good surface aspect is needed: ROVICORE™ Aspect.
- When high mechanical perfomance is needed: ROVICORE™ PLY and COREGLASS™.