C-TAPE™ U1000P 24K HS
C-TAPE™ U1000P 24K HS* is a unidirectional carbon fiber tape with a continuous weft, with a total weight of 1064 gsm. It is made using 24K HS carbon fiber; This carbon tape is used primarily for local reinforcement with epoxy resin.
*FOE fiber available upon request
Material(s): Carbon - Glass
Fibre(s): HS (High Strength)
Number of filaments: 24K
Total weight: 1064 gsm
Fibres orientation: UD
Warp Carbon : 3.3 ends/cm X2
Weft Glass : 1 ends/cm - 68 tex
Additionnal Treatment Type: Non fixed
Width(s): 30 cm - 20 cm - 10 cm - 5 cm Other widths upon request - max 50 cm
Roll Length: 100 ml
- Narrow tapes.
- Excellent fiber alignment.
- Good stability without frayed edges.
- Less crimped with good mechanical properties at 0°.
- Provides rigidity to parts.
- Ideal for infusion processes and adaptations.