C-TAPE™ U300P 12K HS FT* is a unidirectional carbon fiber tape with a continuous weft, with a total weight of 310 gsm. It is made using 12K HS carbon fiber. The binding provided by the weft, ensures the regularity of the product’s appearance; This carbon tape is used primarily for local reinforcement with epoxy resin.
*FOE fiber available upon request
Material(s): Carbon - Glass
Fibre(s): HS (High Strength)
Number of filaments: 12K
Total weight: 310 gsm
Fibres orientation: UD
Warp Carbon : 3.7 ends/cm
Weft Glass : 1 ends/cm - 70 tex
Additionnal Treatment Type: Fixed in weft
Width(s): 30 cm - 20 cm - 10 cm - 5 cm Other widths upon request - max 50 cm
Roll Length: 100 ml
- Narrow tapes.
- Excellent fiber alignment.
- Good stability without frayed edges.
- Less crimped with good mechanical properties at 0°.
- Provides rigidity to parts.
- Ideal for infusion processes and adaptations.