C-TAPE™ U600P 24K HS FT* is a unidirectional carbon fiber tape with a continuous weft, with a total weight of 606 gsm. It is made using 24K HS carbon fiber. The binding provided by the weft, along with the addition of fine warp threads, ensures the regularity of the product’s appearance; This carbon tape is used primarily for local reinforcement with epoxy resin.
* FOE fiber available upon request
Material(s): Carbon - Glass
Fibre(s): HS (High Strength)
Number of filaments: 24K
Total weight: 606 gsm
Fibres orientation: UD
Warp Carbon : 3.7 ends/cm
Weft Glass : 1 ends/cm - 34 tex
Additionnal Treatment Type: Fixed in weft
Width(s): 30 cm - 20 cm - 10 cm - 5 cm
Roll Length: 100 ml
- Narrow tapes.
- Excellent fiber alignment.
- Good stability without frayed edges.
- Less crimped with good mechanical properties at 0°.
- Provides rigidity to parts.
- Ideal for infusion processes and adaptations.