G-PLY™ FX BX800S C3 is a biaxial +45°/-45° 812 gsm stitched glass NCF. The addition of threads at 0° increases the stablility of this reinforcement. An adhesive coating of 10 g / m² gives it a self-adhesive function.
FX benefits are numerous:
- FX is a facilitator of reinforcement positioning and ease lay-up of vertical sections.
- Consistent quality:
- FX offers weight regularity, the risk of delamination is controlled.
- mechanical performance (Interlaminar Shear Strength) is optimal.
- Lay-up quality is improved.
- Environmental friendly:
- FX emits no Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) so it contributes to better working conditions in user facilities.
- Time and cost saving:
- FX facilitates the lay-up of parts, saving time and reducing the manufacturing costs.
This multiaxial fabric is intended in particular for the Marine industry, primarily for infusion processes but also for HLU processes.
Total weight: 822 gsm
Fibres orientation: +45°/-45° (BX)
+45° : 401 gsm - 1200 tex
-45° : 401 gsm - 1200 tex
Coating - Type: Hot melt
Coating - Weight: 10 gsm
Assembly: Stitching Chain Polyester 3mm
Width(s): 127 cm
Roll Length: 90 ml
Compared to a woven roving, the specific structure of G-PLY™ with its successive stacking of layers of yarn, without interlacing, provides:
- Better mechanical properties.
- Optimized resin flow during infusion.
- Improved surface appearance: less resin rich areas.