G-TAPE 280P is a fiberglass tape, woven using a continuous weft, with a total weight of 280 gsm. It is particularly suitable for local reinforcement and to manufacture parts using filament winding.
Total weight: 280 gsm
Fibres orientation: 0°/90° (BT)
Warp Glass : 5.1 ends/cm - 320 tex
Weft Glass : 4.2 ends/cm - 136 tex
- Filament Winding
Width(s): 50 mm - 80 mm - 100 mm - 150 mm - 200 mm
Roll Length: 100 ml
- Width can be adapted to your needs.
- Easy to manipulate, no edge fraying.
- Specially adapted to UD warp.
- Possibility to add fixation for a better handling and higher mechanical resistance.
- Easy to mix different fibers (carbon, glass, aramid, flax or basalt).