G-TAPE ST BT120/360F
G-TAPE ST BT120/360F is a stitched fiberglass tape using a continuous weft, with a total weight of 505 gsm. It is an unbalanced tape with a weft weight of 360 gsm and a warp weight of 145 gsm. Its weft is fixed for a better fibers holding.
Total weight: 505 gsm
Fibres orientation: UD
Warp Glass : 4 ends/cm - 600 tex
Warp fixation : 4 ends/cm
Weft Glass : 2 ends/cm - 1200 tex
Additionnal Treatment(s): Fixed Thread
Additionnal Treatment Weight: 15 gsm
Assembly: Stitching Chain Synthetic 5mm
- Hot Press
Width(s): 120 mm
Roll Length: 200 ml
Various Veil (PES, Glass,…) or thin Web (CoPa,…) can be heat set or stitched for Stability, Aspect or Preforming purposes.
- Width can be adapted to your needs.
- Easy to manipulate, no edge fraying.
- Specially adapted to UD warp.
- Possibility to add fixation for a better handling and higher mechanical resistance.
- Easy to mix different fibers (carbon, glass, aramid, flax or basalt).