G-TAPE U395P is a unidirectional fiberglass tape with a continuous weft, with a total weight of 420 gsm. It is used in particular in the Marine industry to reinforce longitudinal parts (floor beams, omega profiles, etc.).
Total weight: 420 gsm
Fibres orientation: 0°/90° (BT)
Warp Glass : 395 gsm - 3.3 ends/cm - 1200 tex
Weft Glass : 25 gsm - 1.8 ends/cm - 68 tex
- Filament Winding
Width(s): 100 mm - 240 mm
Roll Length: 100 ml
- Width can be adapted to your needs.
- Easy to manipulate, no edge fraying.
- Specially adapted to UD warp.
- Possibility to add fixation for a better handling and higher mechanical resistance.
- Easy to mix different fibers (carbon, glass, aramid, flax or basalt).