G-TAPE U495P is a unidirectional fiberglass tape with a continuous weft, with a total weight of 550 gsm. It is used in particular in the Marine industry to reinforce longitudinal parts (floor beams, omega profiles, etc.).
Total weight: 550 gsm
Fibres orientation: 0°/90° (BT)
Warp Glass : 4.15 ends/cm - 1200 tex
Weft Glass : 2 ends/cm - 136 tex
- Filament Winding
Width(s): 120 cm - 220 cm
Roll Length: 250 ml
- Width can be adapted to your needs.
- Easy to manipulate, no edge fraying.
- Specially adapted to UD warp.
- Possibility to add fixation for a better handling and higher mechanical resistance.
- Easy to mix different fibers (carbon, glass, aramid, flax or basalt).