G-TAPE U990P is a unidirectional fiberglass tape with a continuous weft, with a total weight of 1000 gsm. It is used in particular in the Marine industry to reinforce longitudinal parts (floor beams, omega profiles, etc.).
Total weight: 1000 gsm
Fibres orientation: 0°/90° (BT)
Warp Glass : 990 gsm - 8.2 ends/cm - 1200 tex
Weft Polyester : 10 gsm - 1.8 ends/cm - 28 tex
- Filament Winding
Width(s): 80 mm - 100 mm
Roll Length: 100 ml
- Width can be adapted to your needs.
- Easy to manipulate, no edge fraying.
- Specially adapted to UD warp.
- Possibility to add fixation for a better handling and higher mechanical resistance.
- Easy to mix different fibers (carbon, glass, aramid, flax or basalt).